Skip to content
April 22, 2020: There are many storms that occur across this world on a daily basis. As I am adding this page to my site, there is in fact a severe thunderstorm on the horizon and these storms will last for a few days. In my life, there have been many storms related to the weather, since I am presently 60 years of age and have been through stormy weather many days of my life. Likewise, I have experienced a lot of stormy days related to work, family and health. This is the case with many people in the world. Some people have more and some people have less.
In our very near future, it is a possibility, the Great Tribulation Period will begin and it will consist of many types of storms. There will be earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, cosmic lightning, perhaps great tornadoes and hurricanes of which humanity has never seen before. All of these events are going to be a type of storm and bring distress to the lives of not just thousands or millions of people, but billions of people on this planet. It will be a time of storm similar to the Biblical Flood, in which virtually all of humanity will perish. There is no power on earth or even in Heaven that will stop it, because it has already been preordained and it will happen!!!
Bible, King James Version; the word “Storm”.
-  They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.
-  The east wind carrieth him away, and he departeth: and as a storm hurleth him out of his place.
-  I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.
-  So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
-  For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
-  He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
-  Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
-  And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.
-  For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
-  Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
-  Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.
-  Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.
-  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.
-  Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
-  The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
-  After this there passed by before me a watery cloud, and sent down much rain with a storm; and when the stormy rain was past, the drops remained still.
-  And whereas thou sawest, that out of his mouth there came as a blast of wind, and fire, and storm;
-  Behold clouds from the east and from the north unto the south, and they are very horrible to look upon, full of wrath and storm.
-  And then shall there come great storms from the south, and from the north, and another part from the west.
-  For the hope of the Godly is like dust that is blown away with the wind; like a thin froth that is driven away with the storm; like as the smoke which is dispersed here and there with a tempest, and passeth away as the remembrance of a guest that tarrieth but a day.
-  Yea, a mighty wind shall stand up against them, and like a storm shall blow them away: thus iniquity shall lay waste the whole earth, and ill dealing shall overthrow the thrones of the mighty.
-  A wise man hateth not the law; but he that is an hypocrite therein is as a ship in a storm.
-  The noise of the thunder maketh the earth to tremble: so doth the northern storm and the whirlwind: as birds flying he scattereth the snow, and the falling down thereof is as the lighting of grasshoppers:
-  0 ye dews and storms of snow, bless ye the Lord: praise and exalt him above all for ever.
-  Came to Ptolemais: the people there were grieved for the covenants; for they stormed, because they would make their covenants void:
-  And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
-  But as they sailed he fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy.